Your journey begins by applying online. When applying online, make sure you have the following information to hand:
1. Passport information
2. CV ready to be uploaded – preferably as a PDF document
Once you have submitted your application, it will be sent to the recruiter or agent who operates in your region. They will review the CV and make contact with you if you qualify for the position.
When they connect with you, they will give you additional information and arrange a day and time for an interview.
Your recruiter will conduct your interview either in person through a group interview or via Skype (personal interview or group). Our interviews include the following steps:
1. A company presentation, providing you with insight on life at London Wellness Academy and on board ships. This presentation will take approximately one hour
2. You will provide a 3-5-minute presentation about yourself
3. You will complete a practical assessment of your skills
4. Police check
5. Pre-training online – This information will be provided by your Recruiter/Agent, and they will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Now you are ready to join the Academy where you will be taught the skills and processes that will help you on your journey on-board and in the future.
Generally, training is a 3 week programme; however, this may be longer or shorter depending on your profession and which cruise line assignment.
JOINING A VESSEL
Before your training is completed you will be assigned the cruise line and specific ship you will be joining. You will be given full details about where you will be joining this ship, and we will pay for your flight to that location. You will then start your first, of hopefully many, contracts.